31 January 2015

This month on emuse


I've brought you all sorts of new crafty projects for the new year. I started off the year with my manifesto, which put into words some of my plans and ideas for the coming year. I also showed you some cute fruit (and veg), which you could make to go along with a healthy eating resolution, and a happy light box to brighten up your home for the new year. I also shared my love of Pantone's colour of 2015, Marsala.

I showed some winter/Christmas projects that I couldn't fit into December:
And shared the list of books I'd read in 2014.

There was a week of Japanese pattern stamps carved from erasers or stamp blocks:
I'm really pleased with how they turned out, and don't they all look pretty together in this mosaic!

And a week of Russian dolls:


I reviewed a great photography book, Photocrafty, and shared my plans for photography challenges/projects over the coming year.
And there were lots of other fun posts:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...