30 June 2015

This month on emuse

This month has mostly been about photography! I started a new feature, Sunday self-portraits, with some 1940s style photos, followed by some in a French sailor style and some Pretty in Purple ones after I'd had a makeover.
I also combined photography with getting out and about, starting with my days at Spa in the City (week 1 and week 2 and free stuff) and Hidden Door, a walk at Ravenscraig Park in Kirkcaldy, a visit to see the Outlander set in Dysart, and the Rob Roy re-enactment event at Falkland Palace. I had an evening at local business Love Restored. And I had a "shooting from the hip" challenge while walking around my own neighbourhood.

Another new feature this month was My collections, which I started with a look at my Japanese dolls.

I showed you a few cards that I'd made:
There were some other craft related posts:

And a couple of thrifted items:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...