31 March 2015

This month on emuse


It's been a bit of a quiet month here on emuse. Last month I had started decorating my bedroom, and it's been taking a while, so I've been busy doing that (and my craft room has been overflowing with all the things I took out of the bedroom while I was decorating). I also had a particularly nasty cold, so I've not had much creative energy.

There have been some simple craft projects this month:


I've shown you some work in progress:

And there were some other random posts, about the city walls of Xi'an, reviews of the book Horrorstor and of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying, and posts about keeping a diary, cherry blossomsmoothie hats and lavender bags. And, since I was not feeling well, I shared some ideas of crafts to do when you are under the weather.

I'm hoping that I'll manage to get more crafty things done next month, and I'm looking forward to showing you my finished bedroom soon! Here's another photo of me at my new favourite age of 44, with cards from my old favourite age!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...