28 February 2017

This month on emuse


This month I’ve been celebrating a huge milestone for emuse – the 10th anniversary of me setting up the blog and writing my first posts!



Faux succulent letter E monogram
Most popular posts
First posts
My 10 favourite posts
Then-and-now self-portrait re-creation
Branding photos
Self-portraits through the years

This is a theme that will continue into next month as I just had so many ideas of how to celebrate my bloggiversary that I couldn't fit them all into one month!
And of course there was the usual selection of craft projectss:
Crochet bracelets
Sunshine card
Origami birds

And a couple of book reviews:
The Little Paris Bookshop
Everything, Everything

And a few other posts:
Mucha exhibition
Plant pin badges

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...