21 February 2017

10 years of emuse: Self-portraits through the years

Since the very first photo I posted on emuse was a self-portrait, and they have become a feature of the blog in recent years, I thought it would be fun to look back at some of them and see how I've changed over the years!

So here's the very first photo that I posted to the blog:

A moody sepia one that I really like:

 The sexy librarian one that I used as my profile picture for a while:


The Amelie style one:


Doing a mini-me with my first Blythe doll (and looking very like my mum!): 

An example of the really awfully lit and composed outfit photos I used to take indoors: 

A favourite of mine, with the paper kanzashi I made at an art college course: 

When I really started to get into taking creative self-portraits for my blog: 

The pre-braces photos:

The during braces favourite:

I really liked the ones I took with my brooch cushion: 

Probably my favourite photo of me ever! I really want to get my hair back to this length (and have turquoise ends in my hair again!):

New colour, and new cut:

Another Blythe mini-me:

Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the school where I work: 

And finally my then and now photo, from 2014 and now: 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...