30 November 2016

This month on emuse


Last month I'd been to BlytheCon UK in Edinburgh, so there were a lot of posts relating to that this month:
BlytheCon UK 2016
Purchases and prizes
Mini-me self-portraits
Photobooth
Dolls in dresses

And this month was the 50th anniversary of the school where I work, which actually led to quite a few creative projects:
GHS 50
GHS 50 postcard design
GHS printing blocks
Creating a school badge stamp
Felt school badge
Planning a school anniversary display
Photobooth props
GHS dress

Because it's just over a year since I went on holiday to Italy, I did a bit of Cinque Terre inspired shed decoration! And I decorated a t-shirt with the name of one of my other favourite places, Kyoto.

I also started a new Moleskine, showed you my collection of scraps, took photos of a fairy garden, and took some Parisian chic self-portraits.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...