01 January 2016

Berry crown

Christmas may be over, but I think a berry crown looks lovely all through winter! This is quick and easy to make - all you need to do is find a flexible wire branch of fake berries, and bend it to fit your head. You may find the wire isn't long enough to fit all the way round, but you can either leave a gap or add an extra piece of wire.
It's actually surprisingly light and comfortable, and I even wore it to work in the run-up to Christmas!
I also made another version using a garland of green leaves and red berries on thin wire. This one wrapped around my head about 3 times, and I twisted the wire around itself to stop it unfurling.
I'm looking forward to trying some other versions using different styles of branches with flowers, leaves and berries.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...