11 November 2018

Bullet journal ideas: Washi lines

This is a great way to keep track of all your washi tapes - creating washing lines of them! I have this at the back of my bullet journal beside my pen tests so that it's easy to find.
Originally I just had one page of washi lines, but I filled it up so I've expanded to a second page, by simply continuing the lines over onto another page. If you like you can write under each washi tape the name of the designer, manufacturer, or supplier, so that if you need to stock up you know what you're looking for! 
I love how the washi tapes look all together like this, and it helps to remind me of the ones I haven't used very often.
 


1 comment:

jujupage1 said...

That is such a great idea! Loving the pun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...