08 November 2018

Bullet journal ideas: Could-do lists

Could-do lists are an idea that I got from The Simple Things magazine, which has a monthly could-do list at the start of the magazine. I then saw Elsie Larson doing something similar with her autumn bucket list after she and her husband adopted their daughter Nova. 
A could-do list is a more chilled-out version of a to-do list, just a list of ideas that would be fun to do that season but without any pressure to actually do them.
I created a page in my bullet journal for each season, using a colour that makes me think of that season, and adding some illustrations particular to the season.
I then started a list of things that I enjoy doing in that season or would like to try. Some seasons are not very full of ideas yet, which is great because it gives me lots of space to add ideas as I think of them. I added checkboxes but will just tick these off in pencil each year so that the lists will be reusable!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...