30 October 2018

This month I have been mostly...

Watching:
To tie in with the 80s theme, I spent an evening watching a Top of the Pops episode from the 80s, Back in Time for the Factory which was about the 80s, and Michael Palin's North Korea (in which some of the architecture looked like a 1980s utopian vision).

I've also been watching Killing Eve, No Offence, the film Hawking, The Book Group on DVD, series 3 of Dicte: Crime Reporter (sad about Wagner no longer being in it, though!).

Reading:
I've been struggling through All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, which I've been enjoying, and really should find easy to read because it's got short chapters, but I just don't seem to be getting anywhere with it! I've also been re-reading Lud-in-the-Mist by Hope Mirrlees, and reading a lot of magazines.

Listening:
Articles of Interest, Serial, Everything is Alive, Podcast from the Past, The Digital Human, More or Less.

Doing:
Charm necklace class with Nikki McWilliams, a few (rainy) days in Cheltenham, visiting Dollar and Cowden Japanese Garden, starting Couch to 5k.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...