18 September 2018

Open/Close mural trail


The Open/Close mural trails in Dundee are something I've been wanting to do for a while. I bought the maps at DCA a while ago, and finally during my summer holidays I went to explore some of the murals. I followed the city centre map, so I still have the Stobswell one to go back and look at another time!

My recent purchase of a pink denim jacket (£2.50 from my local charity shop!) turned out to be the perfect choice of outfit as it matched some of the murals and contrasted well with the others. I also wore some Dundee-themed pins including one by Whimsical Lush which I was able to photograph beside her mural!

The other pins I wore were a Dundee cake by Louise Kirby, an orange representing marmalade, and a lemon representing the Jif lemon tree.

I also visited Oh Hello Vintage, and got some photos of the mural there too.

The murals all make great selfie spots, and they really brighten up the doorways that they are painted in.








 

1 comment:

jujupage1 said...

Love the pink denim jacket. It suits you well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...