24 January 2018

Bullet journal ideas: Notes from books


I read a couple of books recently that I wanted to take some notes from, and decided that my bullet journal would be the perfect place to keep these notes. I approached the two pages in different ways.

Lykke:
I took notes from the book on a piece of paper, so I would have an idea before I began how much space I would need to use for each idea and how it should all be spaced out. I filled in any remaining space with illustrations based on the cover.

Lagom:
I started by drawing the central illustration. I marked the pages I was interested in with bookmarks. For each of these pages I made a few brief notes directly onto the bullet journal page (in pencil). As I went on I had an idea of how much space I would need for each note. There wasn't much space left over, so I just added one more small illustration at the bottom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...