22 December 2017

Recently thrifted


Here are some of my recent secondhand purchases. I saw the male doll with the moustache one day at my local charity shop, took a photo because he looked so hilarious, then just had to go back and get him the next day as I knew I would be unlikely to see anything as ridiculous again! I got him a girlfriend too! Now I just have to get round to making outfits for them, and choosing suitably daft names for them!

When I was at the charity shop I also saw a great idea for displaying pins - putting them on the clothes of a large doll. This is something that I'm thinking of trying as my pin collection keeps growing!
My parents and I also recently went to the antiques centre at Doune, where I got a little Wade Fern plate that I thought looked like stylised Christmas trees. I also got a lovely vase that is exactly the mid-century look I was seeking, and is in great colours too.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...