Here's how to make a fun card for a fan of zombies, who doesn't mind their card looking like an ominous threat!
1. Download a zombie font. You can find lots of free fonts online by searching sites like dafont or 1001fonts. I used Zombie Control.
2. Type the phrase using the font, and print it out at a large size.
3. Use this as a template to cut out red card.
4. Glue the letters onto a dark background, arranging them however you like. I used blackboard patterned paper as the background since the recipient was a teacher.
5. Add some shadows using a dark grey brush pen, and highlights using a white pen.