For the next two weeks I'm going to be focusing on card-making. This is a great card to make for anyone who enjoys their skiing holidays!
1. Cut some mountains from purple card.
2. Cut some snow for the mountain tops from textured white card, and run an ink pad around the edge.
3. Cut a curved shape from textured white card, and run an ink pad around the edge.
4. Cut a sun from yellow card.
5. Cut some skis from yellow card.
6. Cut lettering from purple card and glue this to the skis.
7. Punch a snowflake from purple card.
8. Finally glue everything to the card!