11 November 2015

Glasgow arty purchases

I'd been planning a visit to Glasgow anyway, and when I heard that Cass Art had some good bargains on Promarkers I decided to get head there to get some of them, as I'd always wanted to give them a try. As well as them I bought more Tombow brush pens, as I'd liked the couple I'd already bought, and another of Sachiko Umoto's books, Let's Draw Magical Color, which was also reduced.
At the Lighthouse I got the most amazing wrapping paper ever! It is of one of my favourite Charles Rennie Mackintosh designs, which I have also made my own patterned paper of!

At Paperchase I got a notebook, one of the ones with lots of pockets in it that I love, and at Tiger I got a kit for making little Christmas elves, and also the erasers and stamp carving set below, which I've used for a little project I'll show you next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...