05 October 2015

#DIYCreativeClub challenge

Last month I took part in the #DIYCreativeClub challenge on Instagram organised by Cassy Fry. There was a prompt for each day of the month, and you could interpret it in any way you chose. Since I was working my way through Sachiko Umoto's book, Let's Draw Happy People, I decided to do some drawings.
I found an unused sketchbook I'd originally bought for one of my art college courses. I discovered that, if I fitted two drawings on each page, the book was almost big enough for all the month's drawings. In advance I drew all the square outlines and wrote underneath each what the day's prompt was.
It was great fun checking in each day and seeing how other people had creatively interpreted the prompts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...