26 December 2014

Home improvements roundup

It’s been a busy year for decorating and home improvements at my house! I started off in February by painting a feature wall in my living room and adding a few other finishing touches including a crocheted cushion cover and some dyed cushions.

Then I brightened up my bathroom with a feature ceiling in turquoise!
 
I followed this with a big makeover of my craft room, making it neutral and adding some areas for displaying and photographing my crafts.
I brightened up the garden by painting my shed door and window a fantastic teal colour.
Next I started a makeover of my kitchen, by painting the ceiling white. This is the first step of a longer term project.

Finally I had the windows and doors replaced in my porch, which brought lots more light in, and made a few changes inside it too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...