30 August 2014

This month I have been mostly...

Listening to:

This new album, From Scotland with Love, by King Creosote has been the soundtrack to my summer! It was released to coincide with the Commonwealth Games, as the soundtrack to a wonderful film made up of archive footage of Scotland. Although Kenny Anderson (King Creosote) is from this part of Scotland, I'd never actually listened to any of his music before this - and now I can't stop! It's got a wonderfully nostalgic feel to it, and has just the right mixture of melancholy and up-beat-ness.

I was on holiday from work for three weeks at the start of the month, and, since I didn't go away on holiday, I had lots of time to get on with DIY and craft projects, and had some day trips around and about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...