02 August 2014

Carnival!

I recently went to see Fife International Carnival, which took place in Kirkcaldy. Unfortunately it was just about the worst weather possible for a carnival, with pouring rain!
I went to take my photos at the place the carnival was starting off from. The larger costumes were being loaded up into a van to be taken directly to the shopping centre, because it was too wet for them to be worn in the open air. I was still able to get some good photos of them being packed into the van, and of the other performers in their rainbow-coloured costumes.

After doing this I was so wet that I decided against going down to the shopping centre to see the performers in the larger costumes, and headed straight for the car!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...