30 October 2019

This month I have been mostly...


Doing:
I have taken part in the #Inktober drawing challenge for the first time. I drew two sets of prompts - #rentober by @renmeleon, and #AInktober which had AI generated prompts. 

Listening:
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan came up from my music jar, which I was delighted about as I've been looking forward to that. Listened to the podcast series The Missing Cryptoqueen.

Watching:
Tiny House Nation, Wonderful World of Crafting, The Flatey Enigma, Miss Fisher Mysteries, QI, Handmade in Bolton, Dublin Murders, and, of course, one of my favourites, Spiral. Watched the film of a book I love, How I Live Now.

Reading:
I'm hoping to get more into sewing, so I bought a couple of sewing magazines.

And it's 30 years this month since I left school and started university. See how young I looked! I met up with some old school friends for a drink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...