09 September 2019

Jupiter Artland

I've always found joining dual carriageways and motorways a bit terrifying, and completely avoided doing so for about 20 years. Last year I decided to finally conquer my fear, which means that now I can visit the places I've always wanted to, like Jupiter Artland! I'm really glad that I got there at last, because it's one of the best places I've ever been!
The approach to the car park passes right through the middle of the Charles Jencks landform, with its ponds and spiral hills, which is an absolutely spectacular way to enter the site! The rest of the park is just as wonderful, with amazing sculptures scattered through woodland. And, despite the fact it was the school holidays and there were lots of people there, it felt really peaceful.
I stayed there exploring from opening time at 10am, until after 2pm when the swimming pool area opened, because this was an area I really wanted to see. It didn't feel like 4 hours had gone by!









1 comment:

jujupage1 said...

That looks really cool. Love the quirkiness! 😎❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...