01 September 2019

I love... Female scientist illustrations

I've built up a bit of a collection of books about female scientists, and postcards featuring them. I love that there are so many books and products featuring women scientists these days, and I'm looking forward to buying lots for my little niece too!
Postcards by Rachel Ignotofsky (I really want to get the book of these illustrations!)

Postcards by Cutie and the Feast

Ladybird book about Marie Curie

Inspiring women from The Simple Things magazine, including Ada Lovelace

Scientists from The Simple Things magazine, including some women scientists


The Mighty Women of Science Alphabet Book by Clare Forrest

Marie Curie illustrated by Frau Isa, from the Little People Big Dreams series


Radioactive, about Marie Curie, by Lauren Redniss, 
and The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage by Sydney Padua


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...