29 April 2019

This month I have been mostly...


Watching:
I've been watching a whole load of crime dramas including Line of Duty, Baptiste, Trapped, Follow the Money, The Victim, and I finished my Law & Order: Criminal Intent rewatch. I also loved Derry Girls, and with my parents have been continuing our Stargate rewatch and finishing watching The Hour.

Listening:
Podcasts I've been enjoying have included Paradise, Postcard from the Past, Over My Dead Body, Invisibilia, and The Curious Cases of Rutherford and Fry. In terms of music I've mostly been listening to Rob Dougan who did the themes for the original Channel 5 showings of Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Special Victims Unit.
Reading:
I've been reading a lot of factual books by women including Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez, Hello World by Hannah Fry, and Weapons of Math Destruction by Cathy O'Neil. And I've been devouring the Crazy Rich Asians novels by Kevin Kwan.

Doing:
I've been cherry blossom spotting, and to a talk about kimonos at the museum. And buying a few pairs of Boden trousers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...