04 April 2019

Orla Kiely cards

Before I headed to the Orla Kiely exhibition, I was already inspired by it, and I made these cards based on the flyer, for Mothers’ Day and my sister-in-law’s birthday. 
It was great fun choosing various patterned papers from my stash to create the design. I tried to pick ones that had colours that worked well together. 
The cards inspired the presents I gave with them. I found an Orla Kiely colouring book for my mum online (one of the few more affordable Orla Kiely products), and for my sister-in-law I just happened across a cute vase in Next that had a pattern similar to Orla Kiely’s designs, and gave her it in a tin with a retro design, with a flower keyring. And I loved the colouring book and vase so much that I bought them for myself too!





3 comments:

Eric walker said...


I just amazed while seeing your content!
Keep Posting like this stuff
Ramadan Kareem Greetings
Regards,
Eric

hawk jing said...

This information is really good. Your info is really good. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Such a great blog!It contains wonderful and helpful info. Keep up the good work. Thank you for this wonderful work.www.oysmarto.website

Anonymous said...

calicut university result
ssc mts question paper
msu result
afcat admit card download
IBPS clerk admit card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...