20 March 2019

Joyful notes

When I was reading Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee, I was so inspired by it that I had to take lots of notes. I ended up with pages full in a notebook, and I then categorised everything and transferred it to my bullet journal.

On the first page I wrote down all the pieces of useful information that I'd gleaned from the book, from single words to whole paragraphs. I wrote in coloured circles placed randomly around the page.


The second page had cirles joined together by lines. This is where I placed all the things that make me particularly joyful, organised into categories based on those mentioned in the book.


The third page was where I brought this all together to come up with plans as to how I can make my life more joyful. Again I organised these by categories, and I used yellow on the page as I find it such a joyful colour! This page will be great for when I'm feeling a bit bored and looking for inspiration. And I've already started putting these plans into action by buying some patterned underwear, wearing bright colours, and buying myself flowers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...