27 February 2019

This month I have been mostly...


I didn't do a post last month, so this one covers what I've been up to over January and February!

Reading:
The Wild Remedy by Emma Mitchell
Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
The Secret Lives of Colour by Kassia St Clair
The Prodigal Tongue by Lynne Murphy
I haven't read much in the way of novels because I have still been working my way through My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante. I'm enjoying it, but it just seems to have taken ages to read.

Watching:
Victorian House of Arts and Crafts
The Scots in China
Back in Time for School
Call the Midwife
I somehow got hooked again on two of my old favourites, Stargate and Law & Order Criminal Intent, so I have been binge-watching them!

Eating:
I'm trying to keep to a mostly plant-based diet after finishing Veganuary, but I did succumb to some really good cheese and some Creme Eggs at the start of February!

Doing:
I finished Couch to 5k at the start of January, so I have moved on to the Couch to 5k+ Stepping Stone, Speed and Stamina podcasts. I've had a bit of back pain but the running doesn't seem to have made it any worse so I'm keeping going.
I took part in the #colourmyeveryday week on Instagram, and I've been wearing my most colourful clothes to try to counteract the winter blues.

And I was really, really sad to hear of the death of Jeremy Hardy. He was always my favourite panelist on I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue on Radio 4, and I always let out a little squeal of excitement when he was on. He just seemed like such a genuinely nice and funny guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...