29 September 2018

This month I have been mostly...


Doing:
The month started off on an amazing high, with the In Colourful Company walk in Glasgow! I had so much fun and met loads of interesting people, lots of whom I've kept in touch with online. Afterwards I wanted to introduce even more colour into my wardrobe so I've been doing some charity shopping and online shopping! And later in the month I retraced the steps of the walk so I could have a closer look at the places we visited and take more photos. I also went to the 100 Days Project Scotland exhibition in Edinburgh, and I really regretted not having put my work into the exhibition!

Watching:
I've been catching up on a series of Dicte: Crime Reporter that I recorded last year! Also No Offence, Reported Missing, Bodyguard, QI.

One Saturday night I came across the cutest little film on BBC2 called This Beautiful Fantastic. It was half an hour into the film, but within 20 seconds I was entranced by this Amelie-like character venturing gingerly into her overgrown garden wearing what looked like a cross between a beekeeper's clothing and a funeral outfit. There was a curmudgeonly old neighbour, a love interest who was an inventor, ducks, a library, Anna Chancellor (who I totally didn't recognise) as a grumpy librarian, other quirky characters, origami animals, and a lovely soundtrack. It has gone straight onto my favourites list and I've already asked Santa for the DVD!

Reading:
The Silent Companions by Laura Purcell.

1 comment:

jujupage1 said...

You should be proud. You've achieved quite a lot of things this month!❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...