26 May 2018

Displays using sea glass and pottery

I've been collecting so much sea glass and pottery, that I had to think of some ways to use it around my home! One fun way to use it is to add it to little displays around the house.
The display in my hall changes every so often, and at the moment it's themed around the Moomins. Sea glass fits very well with the lighthouse I got in a Moomin advent calendar, and the book Moominpappa at Sea.
The first place I ever found sea glass and pottery was in Italy, so it was natural that I would include those in the Italian themed display I had a few years ago, along with some beach pebbles that I'd also found there.

And I'm coming up with other ideas of where to display my sea glass and pottery, like alongside this appropriate Jenny Colgan book.
 
And beside this, also appropriate, William Blake quote, on my spray-painted letter board.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...