27 May 2017

How to Draw Almost Everything book


I came across this at the same time as I was shopping for my mum's birthday present, and decided to treat myself to it. It’s by Chika Miyata, and is of a similar style to the books I have by Sachiko Umoto.

I thought this book would be a good encouragement to use the Copic marker pens I bought myself after Christmas. And it is helping me to become more confident about using them, and to know which colours to use for different things.
I’ve always struggled to draw some types of animals, so it was perfect that the book starts off with this. I also particularly liked the food drawings. I’ve already worked my way through the animal section, and look forward to working my way through the whole book. It’s easy to pick up and do a few drawings, and very relaxing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...