29 April 2017

This month I have been mostly...


Watching:
It's been a great month for gripping TV! I watched a fascinating documentary, Murder in Italy, about a case that hinged on DNA evidence, and I was really struck by how many of the key figures in the investigation were strong, determined women. I've also been glued to the amazing Line of Duty, Broadchurch, and Danish film series Department Q, which all kept me on the edge of my seat. I think the first Department Q had been on ages ago, but this was the first of me getting round to watching it.

Reading:
I hadn't been reading a lot recently, but I finally got back to The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion - I'd found it a bit slow-going in the middle, but it actually made me cry loads towards the end! Then it was on to The Idea in You by Martin Amor and Alex Pellew which was one of my bloggiversary presents to myself. It was full of great advice on how to come up with an idea and make it grow, which is really useful for my blog. And I also read The State of Grace by Rachael Lucas which I really enjoyed.

Going:
I had a few days out looking at the shops in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and St Andrews.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...