05 March 2017

10 years of emuse: My bloggiversary presents to myself!


I thought it would be fun to get myself some presents for my bloggiversary! I decided that these had to in some way be relevant to my blog/brand.

Since one of my trademark clothing items is striped tops, and I wear one in the main photo on my blog sidebar, I thought this would be the perfect time to treat myself to a couple of new ones. I chose two from one of my favourite clothing brands of the moment, Seasalt, in colours that feature a lot on the blog – teal and yellow.

I also fancied getting a book on blogging or branding, so, after having a look at a few (including one that was no use because it would not arrive on time), I decided on How to Style Your Brand by Fiona Humberstone, and I happened to see Blogosphere magazine in the shops so I bought that and saved it for the occasion.


And, of course, I had to get myself some flowers for the occasion too!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...