28 February 2016

This month I have been mostly...

Watching:
Icelandic drama Trapped, French drama Spin (I loved the first season but it's taking me a wee while to get into the second season because of some cast changes), the final two seasons of Dexter on Netflix (really good, but I've been having some weird dreams since watching them!), some programmes about China, some programmes about the Renaissance, a documentary about the Palio horse race in Siena, and much more! And, of course, the new series of The X-Files. Pretty much all I've done all month is watch TV!

Reading:
I finished reading Hollow City, which I didn't get through quite as quickly as Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, but it was still good, and ended on a cliffhanger so I'll have to get the third one. I also read Among Others by Jo Walton which went straight onto my favourites list. And Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut which I found really boring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...