At the moment I'm a bit obsessed with gems, crystals, geometric designs and constellations. So here's the first of a handful of projects inspired by that theme.
1. Start by drawing a design onto shrink plastic using a black pen. I based my design on a template I'd cut out of Mollie Makes magazine a while back for another project. I used white shrink plastic and a permanent pen.
2. Colour in the design. I used brush pens. These made the black pen bleed a bit, but I felt this gave it a watercolour look.
3. Cut out the shape around the edges and punch a hole at the top.
4. Shrink the shrink plastic. You can do this in the oven, but I pin it to a cork mat and use a heat gun.
5. Add a jump ring and hang it from a cord or chain.