29 December 2015

This month I have been mostly...

Reading:
I hadn't read as much as usual this year until I reached December. At the end of November I had only read about 20 books, but then I got a sudden reading spurt, starting by reading a book in one evening, and read at least a book a day for over a week! And I'm on track to at least equal last year's 44 books, I think. I particularly enjoyed Mr Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan, and I finished off reading the Moomin books by Tove Jansson.

Watching:
The Bridge has been amazing this series! I kept feeling so sorry for Saga with everything that was happening to her.

Eating:
All the Christmassy foods!

Doing:
A few Christmas nights out with friends. And I took part in my first ever Secret Santa!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...