08 May 2015

Architectural tea-towel cushion

Earlier in the week I showed you my Charles Rennie Mackintosh tea-towel cushion, and mentioned that I'd ordered a tea-towel to make another one - well, here it is!
The towel is by Oscar Francis, and they make wonderful items based on retro architecture in London. I love their designs, because they remind me a lot of the architecture in my own town. This particular tea-towel is based on Stamford Hill Library, but it reminds me of my own flat-roofed house.
I had to go to the parcel office to collect the parcel, and I discovered that this was because it was packaged in a cardboard box, which also contained catalogues, advertising postcards, and a couple of lovely greetings cards based on their designs.
Oscar Francis do actually sell cushion covers, but this design that I liked wasn't available as a cushion cover, so I decided to make my own.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...