18 December 2014

Craft fair poster design

I thought you might like to see the poster that I designed for the little craft fair I organised at work last month.

I'd originally intended just to print a simple page from Word, with black text, then I realised I could do something much more creative! I looked at various posters online, which gave me some inspiration for the colour scheme. I then used Photoshop to create the poster in layers. I made the illustrations in Illustrator, then imported them in.

The fonts that I used were Fredericka the Great (this is the one at the top that looks hand drawn, and it's my new favourite), IM Fell DW Pica SC, Stint Ultra Condensed, and Rye, which were all downloaded from Google Fonts.

I was really pleased with how my poster turned out, and I got a lot of compliments on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...