22 July 2014

Social media


I've finally entered the 21st century and added some social media buttons to my blog! They are across at the top of the right-hand column, if you'd like to try them out!

I started using Pinterest just a few months ago, and I love it! Then a few weeks ago I joined Twitter, set up my Emuse Facebook page, and joined Instagram. Of those three, I'm particularly loving Instagram, especially now that I have a phone with a better camera in it, and I think it will be fun for sharing some behind the scenes photos. It will take me a little longer for me to work out how best to make use of Twitter and the Facebook page. I've been a member of Flickr for a long time, and that will be where I will continue to share more photos of any events or places if there are too many to put in a blog post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...