31 May 2014

This month on emuse

I started off the month with some projects to celebrate the Japanese festival of Kodomo no Hi (Children's Day):
Origami fish
Carved stamps
Collage
Fabric fish
and brought these all together to form a display.

I posted a few birthday cards that I'd made:
Lego card
Dad's birthday card
Teacake card

And shared a few projects from my craft room makeover (it's nearly finished, so there should be some photos of the completed room very soon!):
Green pot
Japanese drawers
Mini Japanese drawers
Chalkboard drawers



I also started a new feature about retro crafts:
Dollshouse
*Altair postcards

Throughout this month I've also been taking part in an e-course on A Beautiful Mess, called Blog Life, and I'm finding it really inspiring! Here's a *review I wrote of it.

Stay tuned next month, when I will be having a month devoted to Japanese kanzashi (hair ornaments).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...