28 May 2014

Mod Podge projects

Did you know there's a Mod Podge shortage here in the UK? Apparently everyone's using it to glitter up their glassware, it's sold out throughout the country, and there's a whole load in a shipping container making its way here! Luckily the sellers on eBay seem to be finding it easy enough to source, and that's where I got mine (after hunting around Glasgow and not finding any).


I started off by brightening up a plain set of drawers with beautiful papers in Japanese designs, and fresh from my success with that I also decorated another, smaller, set of drawers. Finally I added some pretty papers to some old mint tins.

Some other projects that I've done with Mod Podge over the years include these gift tag baubles, some decorated binder clips, and some other decorated tins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...