05 January 2013

Peter Pan collar

I love Peter Pan collars at the moment, so I made this one that can be worn with any top. It makes a very plain Primark top look quite smart! I used this tutorial, but I also added top stitching. The fabric I used has a faint pinstripe on it, but looks plain black from the distance. I had to make sure I cut out the fabric carefully so the stripes were even at each side.

I'm wearing one of my current favourite hairstyles, the sock bun, and I'm wearing a pair of vintage clip-on earrings that belonged to my gran. This is the first time I've worn them since I inherited them 18 years ago - one of them had lost its clippiness, and I just realised that I could fix it. And I'm also wearing one of my two new pairs of glasses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...