14 February 2010

Gung Hei Fat Choi!

A new dress I made for Zoe to celebrate Chinese New Year. It's made from felt, and the pattern was modified from Orriettacat's Asian coat pattern. The ribbon is one of my favourites - it was from VV Rouleaux, which shut down, so I've been saving it for something special. The black knot closure was found lying in a street in Edinburgh!
The shoes belong to my J-Doll, and are massive even on a Blythe, so I had to stuff them with cotton wool. It's a good thing I didn't leave them on long, as they stained her feet purple!
Her blue eyes go well with this dress, but I'm going to change them soon for some pale teal ones.
Now I feel like watching "In the Mood for Love" to celebrate both Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Acornbud said...

She is very stylish and the dress color brings out her eyes. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...