12 October 2008

Tote bags and tiny bags

I have just about as many tote bags as a person could ever need. But I still keep looking for the perfect one! The orange Ikea bag on the top left is the best so far - spacious, light, lined, soft fabric, structured, and with a really useful pocket. The Kimmidoll one is almost as good - it has a cleverly hidden zipped pocket which I can keep my purse in, lots of internal pockets, and it looks really cool. The only thing that could be better about it is if it had some sort of fastening at the top, so I'm going to add either studs or velcro. Then there are the huge Boots bag and the tiny Paperchase one - I like having a bag of just the right size! I just drew the tiny bags to fill up the other page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...