10 May 2008

Christian Aid book sale 2008

Today I went to the huge Christian Aid booksale which is held every year in Edinburgh. I bumped into a friend at the bus station so I had someone to talk to on the bus journey there. Unlike last year the weather was sunny and warm. Here's what I bought at the sale:

Ladybird - Knitting
Ladybird - Action Rhymes
Ladybird - Finger Rhymes
John S Goodall - Escapade
John S Goodall - Before the War
John S Goodall - An Edwardian Diary for 1979
John S Goodall - Victorians Abroad
Walter Crane - Flowers From Shakespeare's Garden
Mike Wilks - The Annotated Ultimate Alphabet
Laurie Klein & Livia McRee - Photo Crafts Sourcebook
Will Ferguson - Hokkaido Highway Blues
Koji Yagi - A Japanese Touch For Your Home
Donald Richie - Introducing Japan
Michael Macintyre - The Shogun Inheritance
David Scott - The Japanese Cookbook
David Scott - Far Eastern Vegetarian Cookery
Alexander McCall Smith - Portuguese Irreguar Verbs
Evelyn Waugh - Brideshead Revisited
Jed Rubenfeld - The Interpretation of Murder
Kazuo Ishiguro - Never Let Me Go

It's a pity I didn't take a list of what I was looking for, because I ended up buying two books I already had!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...