26 February 2007

Jumping on the bandwagon



So I’ve decided at last to create a blog. If you had asked me yesterday whether I had any thoughts of starting a blog, I would have laughed and said it was the last thing on my mind. But today I realised that three of the websites I visit on a daily basis (Polymer Clay Daily, Moleskinerie, and Notebookism) are blogs, and that it might be an easier way of running a website than the method I use at the moment (editing using Claris Home Page then uploading using SmartFTP). So I decided to give it a try as I enjoy a challenge.

I’m planning to post only when I think of something to say, so it will not usually be on a daily basis, but sometimes it may be more than once a day, if the inspiration strikes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...