05 December 2019

Inktober: AInktober

Not content with doing one set of Inktober illustrations, I decided to also participate in AInktober, for which Janelle Shane used artificial intelligence to come up with lists of prompts for the month.
This was an amazing challenge! The prompts were so out-there that I really had to think hard about what to draw for each of them. I really feel that after this I could draw anything!
The best thing was seeing what other people had come up with for the same prompts each day. My favourites to draw were It really ate him, ornery beach sheep, and scarfed mystery.
I was also lucky enough to win a copy of Janelle's book for one of my drawings, 2 blocks squishy, and I look forward to reading that when it arrives!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...