31 January 2017

This month on emuse


Things got off to a slow start this month - I didn't have much time or inspiration to blog in between Christmas and New Year, so I didn't get any posts lined up for the start of January. Luckily I picked up steam before I went back to work, and managed to get some posts ready for the rest of the month.
When I finally got going, there were some little projects that I'd been working on in front of the TV:
And a couple of sewing projects:
There were a couple of items involving lettering:

The hygge theme from last month continued with a review of some hygge books,

I got the year off to a healthy start with Veganuary, and had a roundup of my 2016 reading and some items I got at the charity shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...