30 March 2019

This month I have been mostly...

Watching:
I'm continuing rewatching Law & Order Criminal Intent, and have finished Season 7 now. I've been alternating that with SVU (just whatever episodes are on TV). I enjoyed watching Susan Calman exploring Secret Scotland, and I've been binging on the new series of Derry Girls which is brilliant!

Reading:
I've been enjoying Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan, and got half of it read in one day when I was hanging about waiting to see if I'd have to be a witness in court (luckily I didn't need to!). I'm intrigued to read the other books in the series and see the film. I'm finding Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez really fascinating and powerful.

Doing:
I celebrated my birthday by going to Edinburgh and seeing the Orla Kiely exhibition at Dovecot Studios, the Robots exhibition at the National Museum of Scotland, and the reopened East Asian gallery in the museum.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...