30 August 2018

This month I have been mostly...

Doing:
I had my summer holidays at the start of the month so I was doing all sorts of fun things. I went to Edinburgh with my dad to see the Rip it Up exhibition, had a few trips to the beach, a few brunches at a local cafe, looked round the charity shops in various places, went to the Liberty exhibition at Dovecot Studios in Edinburgh, spent lots of time playing with my nephews who were here for almost a week, walked along the canal in Edinburgh from Hermiston to Fountainbridge, and went round the Open Close mural trail in Dundee.

Reading:
I didn't fit in much reading in my holidays, I just read The Wisdom of Sally Red Shoes by Ruth Hogan.

Watching:
I finally watched the last 4 episodes of the series of Call the Midwife that I'd had sitting on my TiVo for months (lots of tears), and the last 3 episodes of Back in Time for Tea, started watching Outlander (mainly for the local locations, but got drawn into the storyline), and watched Cardinal, Picnic at Hanging Rock, and Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema.

Listening:
Podcast from the Past, Where's the F in News, The Infinite Monkey Cage, More or Less, The Allusionist, and a great new podcast called Everything is Alive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...