17 December 2017

Things with faces


I've developed a bit of an obsession with what I call "things with faces" over the past couple of years!
I think it all started with these vases and cups from Flying Tiger. By the time I found out about them, they were no longer in stock in most of the shops but I kept looking until I finally found them. I bought two each of the ones I did find!

I also got these pot-holders from there, which didn't really have a proper home until I decorated my living room earlier this year and realised I could hang them on the wall!
The two tiny Nescafe Arabic coffee cups were a car boot sale find.
The mirror is a recent purchase I treated myself to, from Iris De La Torre. I really love all her designs.
And finally there's a picture by Jane Foster that I cut out from an envelope because it looked like me!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...